One of our favourites in the office; Thoracic Rotation.
An easy exercise for your upper and mid-back. No equipment required! – (Post link to article and video on your blog or post video directly on your social media account.)”
- Begin on your hands and knees and shift back so that your buttock is on your heels.
- Place one hand behind your neck with your elbow pointing downward.
- Rotate your trunk to move your elbow towards your opposite knee.
- Rotate back, raising your elbow toward the ceiling.
- Repeat three sets of 10 repetitions on each side twice per day or as directed.