Skip to content
- Begin with your elbow bent 90 degrees touching the front of your abdomen with your forearm pointing straight forward. Your palm should be facing up.
- With your opposite hand, apply a torque to rotate your involved hand outward (thumb moving down.)
- Gently straighten your elbow to increase tension. Against your own resistance, attempt to rotate your involved hand inward (palm down) for seven seconds.
- Relax and increase the stretch, locking into each new position.
- Perform three contract/relax cycles twice per day or as directed.