Bottom Line: Neck pain is one of the top three reasons people visit our practice. Acute neck pain and cervical radiculopathy can be debilitating. They can keep people out of work, slow down their social life and can even lead to depression.
The bottom line is that Chiropractic has been shown to be more effective than medication, extremely safe and to have high levels of patient satisfaction.
Why it Matters: Top research publications like SPINE, the Annals of Internal Medicine, and the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics have all recently published studies supporting the use of Chiropractic adjustments for neck pain.
Recent research indicates that over 85% percent of patients who had Chiropractic care were found to have statistically and clinically significant improvement in their neck pain and radiculopathy. What about medications? Well, Chiropractic was found to be more effective in both the short and long term that pharmaceuticals.
There is no reason everyone shouldn’t make Chiropractic their first stop to find relief from neck pain. Your weekly Research That Matters handouts will help you educate, entertain, and entice your patients to share the message of Chiropractic with their friends and family.
- Research has shown Chiropractic care to be extremely safe.
- Of the nearly 20,000 patients examined by SPINE, none reported complications
while receiving Chiropractic care.
- Of people receiving adjustments, 94% reported high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Similary, those having just received a Chiropractic adjustment reported their pain
was reduced by up to 75%.
- Of people receiving Chiropractic adjustments for neck pain, 85% experienced significant improvement.